How to install the Turbo Accessory:
The Turbo Accessory can be used as a sander, polisher, or for scrubbing. It is used with the hose on the front of the unit.
- First, assemble the turbo sander and unsnap the sander dust shroud and lift off.
- Rotate the clamp levers up on the side of the turbo accessory, slide a sheet of sandpaper into the front clap and lock lever.
- Tightly wrap the sandpaper around the bottom of the turbo accessory and tuck the end into the rear clamp and lock.
- On a level surface, reattach the sander dust shroud with the opening to the back, and insert the hose.
- Hold the turbo accessory at the top and bottom and turn your Kirby on.
- Finally, turn the turbo accessory on.